Scrabble word: LUFF
In which Scrabble dictionary does LUFF exist?
Definitions of LUFF in dictionaries:
- noun - (nautical) the forward edge of a fore-and-aft sail that is next to the mast
- noun - the act of sailing close to the wind
- verb - sail close to the wind
- verb - flap when the wind is blowing equally on both sides
- The act of sailing closer into the wind.
- The forward side of a fore-and-aft sail.
- The fullest part of the bow of a ship.
- To steer a sailing vessel closer into the wind, especially with the sails flapping.
- To flap while losing wind.
- To sail (a vessel, such as a yacht) closer into the wind during a race so as to prevent an opponent’s craft from passing on the windward side.
- To raise or lower (the boom of a crane or derrick).
- verb - to steer a sailing vessel nearer into the wind
There are 4 letters in LUFF: F F L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LUFF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LUFF plus a wildcard: LUFF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LUFF
Images for LUFF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.