Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LUFFA
In which Scrabble dictionary does LUFFA exist?
Definitions of LUFFA in dictionaries:
- noun - the dried fibrous part of the fruit of a plant of the genus Luffa
- noun - any of several tropical annual climbers having large yellow flowers and edible young fruits
- n - a tropical vine
There are 5 letters in LUFFA: A F F L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LUFFA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LUFFA plus a wildcard: LUFFA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LUFFA
Images for LUFFA
- Fileluffa sponge.png - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Smooth luffa (luffa cilindrica)
- Picture of luffa if you have not seen one or noticed them in the ...
- luffa cylindrica Seeds
- Natural Bath luffa Stock Photos - Image 14591783
- Ficheiroluffa aegyptiaca fruits 02.jpg Wikipdia a ...
- Loofah Sponge Gourd - luffa cylindrica
- Vegetable garden luffa
- luffa aegyptiaca - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- luffa aegyptica luffa aegyptica
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.