Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AFFLUX
In which Scrabble dictionary does AFFLUX exist?
Definitions of AFFLUX in dictionaries:
- A flow to or toward an area, especially of blood or other fluid toward a body part: an afflux of blood to the head.
- n - a flowing toward a point
There are 6 letters in AFFLUX: A F F L U X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AFFLUX plus a wildcard: AFFLUX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AFFLUX
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AFFLUX
- ... details please see The Conveyance and afflux Estimation System
- afflux Milky Way -- ...
- Fujita Engineering afflux version 5 full body kit was featured in ...
- afflux - Tina Hage
- affluxafflux bresth of spring ...
- afflux COURS -- ...
- afflux Grand Bleu -- ...
- affluxafflux Kamm net - ...
- Home FEED afflux GT II-R Rear Wing FD3S
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.