Scrabble word: FLUFF
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLUFF exist?
Definitions of FLUFF in dictionaries:
- noun - any light downy material
- noun - something of little value or significance
- noun - a blunder (especially an actor's forgetting the lines)
- verb - make a mess of, destroy or ruin
- verb - erect or fluff up
- verb - ruffle (one's hair) by combing the ends towards the scalp, for a full effect
- Light down or fuzz, as on a young bird or on a dandelion or milkweed seed.
- Something having a very light, soft, or frothy consistency or appearance: a fluff of meringue; a fluff of cloud.
- Light or superficial entertainment: The movie was just another bit of fluff from Hollywood.
- Inflated or padded material: The report was mostly fluff, with little new information.
- An error, especially in the delivery of lines, as by an actor or announcer.
- To make fluffy: fluff a pillow; a squirrel fluffing out its tail.
- To ruin or mar by a mistake or blunder: They fluffed their chance to participate in the playoffs by losing their last three games.
- To forget or botch (one’s lines).
- To become fluffy.
- To make an error, especially to forget or botch one’s lines.
- adv - light and soft [adj FLUFFIER, FLUFFIEST] : FLUFFILY
There are 5 letters in FLUFF: F F F L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLUFF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLUFF plus a wildcard: FLUFF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLUFF
Images for FLUFF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.