Scrabble word: FLUFFS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLUFFS exist?
Definitions of FLUFFS in dictionaries:
- noun - any light downy material
- noun - something of little value or significance
- noun - a blunder (especially an actor's forgetting the lines)
- verb - make a mess of, destroy or ruin
- verb - erect or fluff up
- verb - ruffle (one's hair) by combing the ends towards the scalp, for a full effect
- adv - light and soft [adj FLUFFIER, FLUFFIEST] : FLUFFILY
There are 6 letters in FLUFFS: F F F L S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLUFFS plus a wildcard: FLUFFS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLUFFS
Images for FLUFFS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.