Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLUFFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLUFFY exist?
Definitions of FLUFFY in dictionaries:
- adj - like down or as soft as down
- Of, relating to, or resembling fluff.
- Covered with fluff.
- Light and airy; soft: fluffy curls; a fluffy soufflé.
- Light or frivolous: a fluffy musical comedy.
- Lacking depth or precision; fuzzy: hazy, fluffy thinking that only confused the matter.
- adv - light and soft [adj FLUFFIER, FLUFFIEST] : FLUFFILY
There are 6 letters in FLUFFY: F F F L U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLUFFY plus a wildcard: FLUFFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLUFFY
Images for FLUFFY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.