Scrabble word: RELEGATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RELEGATE exist?
Definitions of RELEGATE in dictionaries:
- verb - refer to another person for decision or judgment
- verb - assign to a lower position
- verb - expel, as if by official decree
- verb - assign to a class or kind
- To assign to an obscure place, position, or condition.
- To assign to a particular class or category; classify.
- To refer or assign (a matter or task, for example) for decision or action.
- To send to a place of exile; banish.
- verb - to set apart for a particular purpose
There are 8 letters in RELEGATE: A E E E G L R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RELEGATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RELEGATE plus a wildcard: RELEGATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RELEGATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RELEGATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.