Scrabble word: RECEPTIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECEPTIVE exist?
Definitions of RECEPTIVE in dictionaries:
- adj - open to arguments, ideas, or change
- adj - ready or willing to receive favorably
- adj - of a nerve fiber or impulse originating outside and passing toward the central nervous system
- adj - able to absorb liquid (not repellent)
- Capable of or qualified for receiving.
- Ready or willing to receive favorably: receptive to their proposals.
- Of or relating to the skills of listening and reading.
There are 9 letters in RECEPTIVE: C E E E I P R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECEPTIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECEPTIVE plus a wildcard: RECEPTIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECEPTIVE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RECEPTIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.