Scrabble word: RECEPTIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECEPTIVE exist?
Definitions of RECEPTIVE in dictionaries:
- adj - open to arguments, ideas, or change
- adj - ready or willing to receive favorably
- adj - of a nerve fiber or impulse originating outside and passing toward the central nervous system
- adj - able to absorb liquid (not repellent)
- Capable of or qualified for receiving.
- Ready or willing to receive favorably: receptive to their proposals.
- Of or relating to the skills of listening and reading.