Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REBELLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does REBELLING exist?
Definitions of REBELLING in dictionaries:
- noun - `Johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War
- noun - a person who takes part in an armed rebellion against the constituted authority (especially in the hope of improving conditions)
- noun - someone who exhibits great independence in thought and action
- v - to oppose the established government of one's land
There are 9 letters in REBELLING: B E E G I L L N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REBELLING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REBELLING plus a wildcard: REBELLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REBELLING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REBELLING
- rebelling from the Pain Body Matrix
- Sitemap Home Resources High School media Rebellion
- Tahrir square is rebelling again - Cartoons - Allvoices
- After all points out financial author and pastor Brian Kluthwhose ...
- rebelling Rivalz
- Female Convicts rebelling Mooning - Bushrangers Photo (9612609 ...
- Cobraz rebelling Free MP4 Video Download - 1
- cute lil loli by rebelling-conformity on deviantART
- ... shown on YouTube may discourage daughters Malia Sasha from rebelling
- Rachael rebelling