Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LEGIBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEGIBLE exist?
Definitions of LEGIBLE in dictionaries:
- adj - (of handwriting, print, etc.) capable of being read or deciphered
- Possible to read or decipher.
- Plainly discernible; apparent: legible weaknesses in character and disposition.
- adv - capable of being read [adj] : LEGIBLY
There are 7 letters in LEGIBLE: B E E G I L L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEGIBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEGIBLE plus a wildcard: LEGIBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEGIBLE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEGIBLE
- Carnifex_Logo(legible).jpg 1518.9 KB Carnifex_Logo1.jpg 1410.8 KB
- Designer Babies Diagram
- Here is just a sampling of the bounty I received this holiday season
- burritos ediblelegible
- What is legible London
- In this example white and light background colors make the foreground ...
- Then I pressed pulse. Afterwards I added salt and pepper (to ...
- But Im pleased to say that Ive crossed at least one place off ...
- Jeffrey Shaw The legible City The legible City (installation ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.