Scrabble word: POIGNANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does POIGNANT exist?
Definitions of POIGNANT in dictionaries:
- adj - arousing affect
- adj - keenly distressing to the mind or feelings
- Physically painful: “Keen, poignant agonies seemed to shoot from his neck downward” (Ambrose Bierce).
- Keenly distressing to the mind or feelings: poignant anxiety.
- Piercing; incisive: poignant criticism.
- Neat, skillful, and to the point: poignant illustrations supplementing the text.
- Astute and pertinent; relevant: poignant suggestions.
- Agreeably intense or stimulating: poignant delight.
- Sharp or sour to the taste; piquant.
- Sharp or pungent to the smell.
- adj - emotionally distressing
There are 8 letters in POIGNANT: A G I N N O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POIGNANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POIGNANT plus a wildcard: POIGNANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POIGNANT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POIGNANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.