Is POIGNANT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POIGNANT in various dictionaries:
- adj - arousing affect
- adj - keenly distressing to the mind or feelings
- Physically painful: “Keen, poignant agonies seemed to shoot from his neck downward” (Ambrose Bierce).
- Keenly distressing to the mind or feelings: poignant anxiety.
- Piercing; incisive: poignant criticism.
- Neat, skillful, and to the point: poignant illustrations supplementing the text.
- Astute and pertinent; relevant: poignant suggestions.
- Agreeably intense or stimulating: poignant delight.
- Sharp or sour to the taste; piquant.
- Sharp or pungent to the smell.
- adj - emotionally distressing
There are 8 letters in POIGNANT: A G I N N O P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POIGNANT
To search all scrabble anagrams of POIGNANT, to go: POIGNANT?
Rearrange the letters in POIGNANT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of POIGNANT
7 letters out of POIGNANT
6 letters out of POIGNANT
5 letters out of POIGNANT
4 letters out of POIGNANT
3 letters out of POIGNANT
2 letters out of POIGNANT
Contextual use of POIGNANT
What's nearby POIGNANT
Lookup in Wiki for POIGNANT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POIGNANT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POIGNANT"