Scrabble word: PERPETUITY
Is PERPETUITY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PERPETUITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the property of being perpetual (seemingly ceaseless)
- The quality or condition of being perpetual: “The perpetuity of the Church was an article of faith” (Morris L.
- Time without end; eternity.
- The condition of an estate that is limited so as to be inalienable either perpetually or longer than the period determined by law.
- An estate so limited.
- An annuity payable indefinitely.
There are 10 letters in PERPETUITY: E E I P P R T T U Y
Click to search all anagrams of PERPETUITY plus a wildcard: PERPETUITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PERPETUITY
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PERPETUITY
Lookup in Wiki for PERPETUITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.