Scrabble word: PERPETUITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERPETUITY exist?
Definitions of PERPETUITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the property of being perpetual (seemingly ceaseless)
- The quality or condition of being perpetual: “The perpetuity of the Church was an article of faith” (Morris L.
- Time without end; eternity.
- The condition of an estate that is limited so as to be inalienable either perpetually or longer than the period determined by law.
- An estate so limited.
- An annuity payable indefinitely.