Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PERPETUITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERPETUITY exist?
Definitions of PERPETUITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the property of being perpetual (seemingly ceaseless)
- The quality or condition of being perpetual: “The perpetuity of the Church was an article of faith” (Morris L.
- Time without end; eternity.
- The condition of an estate that is limited so as to be inalienable either perpetually or longer than the period determined by law.
- An estate so limited.
- An annuity payable indefinitely.
There are 10 letters in PERPETUITY: E E I P P R T T U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PERPETUITY plus a wildcard: PERPETUITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PERPETUITY
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PERPETUITY
- Film About Dianas Death Shelved In perpetuity Contactmusic.com
- Orchestrating perpetuity September 2010
- LUTHER VANDROSS R.I.P. ROCK N perpetuity Artie Wayne On The Web
- home perpetuity jewels perpetuity comms perpetuity new perpetuity ...
- adiada - harry potter and the deathly hollows photos
- Growing perpetuity
- Summer Stock Theatre News Information Videos Images
- ... uses in perpetuity 640x1200 World Record 70 pound Freshwater Striper
- ELVIS PRESLEY R.I.P. ROCK IN perpetuity Artie Wayne On The Web
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.