Scrabble word: PUTTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUTTY exist?
Definitions of PUTTY in dictionaries:
- noun - a dough-like mixture of whiting and boiled linseed oil
- verb - apply putty in order to fix or fill
- A doughlike cement made by mixing whiting and linseed oil, used to fill holes in woodwork and secure panes of glass.
- A substance with a similar consistency or function.
- A fine lime cement used as a finishing coat on plaster.
- A yellowish or light brownish gray to grayish yellow or light grayish brown.
- verb - to fill with a type of cement