Scrabble word: PUTTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUTTY exist?
Definitions of PUTTY in dictionaries:
- noun - a dough-like mixture of whiting and boiled linseed oil
- verb - apply putty in order to fix or fill
- A doughlike cement made by mixing whiting and linseed oil, used to fill holes in woodwork and secure panes of glass.
- A substance with a similar consistency or function.
- A fine lime cement used as a finishing coat on plaster.
- A yellowish or light brownish gray to grayish yellow or light grayish brown.
- verb - to fill with a type of cement
There are 5 letters in PUTTY: P T T U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUTTY plus a wildcard: PUTTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUTTY
Images for PUTTY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.