Scrabble word: MADNESSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does MADNESSES exist?
Definitions of MADNESSES in dictionaries:
- noun - obsolete terms for legal insanity
- noun - an acute viral disease of the nervous system of warm-blooded animals (usually transmitted by the bite of a rabid animal)
- noun - a feeling of intense anger
- noun - the quality of being rash and foolish
- noun - unrestrained excitement or enthusiasm
- adv - mentally unsound [adj -SANER, -SANEST] : INSANELY
- verb - to make or become mad
There are 9 letters in MADNESSES: A D E E M N S S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MADNESSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MADNESSES plus a wildcard: MADNESSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MADNESSES
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MADNESSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.