Scrabble word: INVESTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does INVESTING exist?
Definitions of INVESTING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of investing
- verb - make an investment
- verb - give qualities or abilities to
- verb - furnish with power or authority
- verb - provide with power and authority
- verb - place ceremoniously or formally in an office or position
- verb - to commit something of value for future profit
There are 9 letters in INVESTING: E G I I N N S T V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INVESTING plus a wildcard: INVESTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INVESTING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INVESTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.