Scrabble word: GRIEVOUS
Is GRIEVOUS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GRIEVOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - causing fear or anxiety by threatening great harm
- adj - causing or marked by grief or anguish
- adj - of great gravity or crucial import
- adj - shockingly brutal or cruel
- Causing grief, pain, or anguish: a grievous loss.
- Serious or dire; grave: a grievous crime.
- adj - causing grief
There are 8 letters in GRIEVOUS: E G I O R S U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRIEVOUS
Click to search all anagrams of GRIEVOUS plus a wildcard: GRIEVOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRIEVOUS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GRIEVOUS
Lookup in Wiki for GRIEVOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.