Scrabble word: DIAPASON
Is DIAPASON valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DIAPASON in dictionaries:
- noun - either of the two main stops on a pipe organ
- A full, rich outpouring of harmonious sound.
- The entire range of an instrument or voice.
- Either of the two principal stops on a pipe organ that form the tonal basis for the entire scale of the instrument.
- The interval and the consonance of an octave.
- A standard indication of pitch.
- A tuning fork.
- noun - a burst of harmonious sound
There are 8 letters in DIAPASON: A A D I N O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIAPASON
Click to search all anagrams of DIAPASON plus a wildcard: DIAPASON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIAPASON
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIAPASON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.