Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BAKELITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BAKELITE exist?
Definitions of BAKELITE in dictionaries:
- noun - a thermosetting plastic used as electric insulators and for making plastic ware and telephone receivers etc.
- A trademark used for any of a group of synthetic resins and plastics found in a variety of manufactured articles.
- n - any of various synthetic resins and plastics -- a trademark
There are 8 letters in BAKELITE: A B E E I K L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BAKELITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BAKELITE plus a wildcard: BAKELITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BAKELITE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BAKELITE
- Vintage Art Deco bakelite Vanity Pots SOLD Agaric House Vintage
- photography of bakelite billiard balls from the chemical heritage ...
- Mississippi Mud Swirl bakelite Chunky Clip Earrings
- FileEricsson 1950s bakelite telephone.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Watanabe Hamako Shina No Yoru (China night She Aint Got No ...
- think this dash must be bakelite the fore runner of plastic
- Carved Catalin bakelite Powder Box Objects Decophobia 20th ...
- VINTAGE CLIX 500 DOUBLE-EDGE RAZOR SET IN bakelite CASE eBay
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.