Scrabble word: AUTOMATION
Is AUTOMATION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of AUTOMATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of implementing the control of equipment with advanced technology
- noun - the condition of being automatically operated or controlled
- noun - equipment used to achieve automatic control or operation
- The automatic operation or control of equipment, a process, or a system.
- The techniques and equipment used to achieve automatic operation or control.
- The condition of being automatically controlled or operated.
There are 10 letters in AUTOMATION: A A I M N O O T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AUTOMATION
Click to search all anagrams of AUTOMATION plus a wildcard: AUTOMATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AUTOMATION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AUTOMATION
Lookup in Wiki for AUTOMATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.