Scrabble word: AUTOMATON
In which Scrabble dictionary does AUTOMATON exist?
Definitions of AUTOMATON in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who acts or responds in a mechanical or apathetic way
- noun - a mechanism that can move automatically
- A self-operating machine or mechanism, especially a robot.
- One that behaves or responds in a mechanical way.
- adj - a humanlike machine that performs various functions [n -S] : ROBOTIC
There are 9 letters in AUTOMATON: A A M N O O T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AUTOMATON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AUTOMATON plus a wildcard: AUTOMATON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AUTOMATON
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AUTOMATON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.