Scrabble word: MUTATION
Is MUTATION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MUTATION in dictionaries:
- noun - (biology) an organism that has characteristics resulting from chromosomal alteration
- noun - (genetics) any event that changes genetic structure
- noun - a change or alteration in form or qualities
- The act or process of being altered or changed.
- An alteration or change, as in nature, form, or quality.
- A sudden structural change within a gene or chromosome of an organism resulting in the creation of a new character or trait not found in the parental type.
- The process by which such a sudden structural change occurs, either through an alteration in the nucleotide sequence of the DNA coding for a gene or through a change in the physical arrangement of a chromosome.
- A mutant.
- The change, especially an umlaut, that is caused in a sound by its assimilation to another sound.
There are 8 letters in MUTATION: A I M N O T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUTATION
Click to search all anagrams of MUTATION plus a wildcard: MUTATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUTATION
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MUTATION
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.