Scrabble word: ALLERGIC
Is ALLERGIC valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ALLERGIC in dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by or caused by allergy
- adj - having an allergy or peculiar or excessive susceptibility (especially to a specific factor)
- Of, characterized by, or caused by an allergy: an allergic reaction to airborne pollen.
- Having an allergy: allergic children; highly allergic to penicillin.
- Having a dislike; averse: allergic to work.
- noun - a state of hypersensitive reaction to certain things
There are 8 letters in ALLERGIC: A C E G I L L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALLERGIC
Click to search all anagrams of ALLERGIC plus a wildcard: ALLERGIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALLERGIC
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALLERGIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.