Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AIRBORNE
In which Scrabble dictionary does AIRBORNE exist?
Definitions of AIRBORNE in dictionaries:
- adj - moved or conveyed by or through air
- Carried by or through the air: airborne pollen.
- Transported in aircraft: airborne troops.
- In flight; flying: The plane is airborne.
- adj - flying
There are 8 letters in AIRBORNE: A B E I N O R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AIRBORNE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AIRBORNE plus a wildcard: AIRBORNE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AIRBORNE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AIRBORNE
- File82nd airborne Mass Jump-JSOH2006.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Basic airborne School (BAC)
- airborne Drop
- airborne graphics and comments
- 82nd_airborne_Division.gif (52893 bytes)
- Best airborne. Every City & Every State compareweightlossprogram.com
- 82nd airborne - Soldiers of the 82nd airborne Division parachute from ...
- 101st_airborne_Division.gif (47819 bytes)
- Great airborne picture
- 38th LRS Co. airborne Drop As Seen On The Northwest Guardian
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.