Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ABDOMEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABDOMEN exist?
Definitions of ABDOMEN in dictionaries:
- noun - the region of the body of a vertebrate between the thorax and the pelvis
- noun - the cavity containing the major viscera
- The part of the body that lies between the thorax and the pelvis and encloses the stomach, intestines, liver, spleen, and pancreas.
- The posterior segment of the body in arthropods.
- n - the body cavity containing the viscera
There are 7 letters in ABDOMEN: A B D E M N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABDOMEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABDOMEN plus a wildcard: ABDOMEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABDOMEN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ABDOMEN
- Index of DigLibmisc
- ... la anatoma del abdomen y rganos que se encuentran en esta regin
- Dentistry and Medicine Free Download abdomenSpleenLiver Anatomy and ...
- Three-Dimensional Anatomy of the abdomen with Horizontal Rotation
- ... small lungs and enlarged abdomen with upward pressure of the diaphragm
- abdomen Anatomy Area & Diagram Body Maps
- Anatoma y Semiologa Del abdomen
- Roll mouse over image to display abdominal organs.
- Fig. 73. - Plane of abdomen.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.