Is ABDOMEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ABDOMEN in various dictionaries:
- noun - the region of the body of a vertebrate between the thorax and the pelvis
- noun - the cavity containing the major viscera
- The part of the body that lies between the thorax and the pelvis and encloses the stomach, intestines, liver, spleen, and pancreas.
- The posterior segment of the body in arthropods.
- noun - the body cavity containing the viscera
There are 7 letters in ABDOMEN: A B D E M N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ABDOMEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of ABDOMEN, to go: ABDOMEN?
Rearrange the letters in ABDOMEN and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ABDOMEN
6 letters out of ABDOMEN
5 letters out of ABDOMEN
4 letters out of ABDOMEN
3 letters out of ABDOMEN
2 letters out of ABDOMEN
Contextual use of ABDOMEN
What's nearby ABDOMEN
Lookup in Wiki for ABDOMEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ABDOMEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ABDOMEN"