Is VERONICA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VERONICA in various dictionaries:
- noun - any plant of the genus Veronica
- According to popular legend, an image of the face of Jesus as impressed on the handkerchief offered to him by Saint Veronica on the road to Calvary.
- The handkerchief itself.
- A cloth bearing a representation of Jesus’s face.
- A maneuver in bullfighting in which the matador stands with both feet fixed in position and swings the cape slowly away from the charging bull.
- noun - a handkerchief bearing the image of Christ's face
There are 8 letters in VERONICA: A C E I N O R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VERONICA
To search all scrabble anagrams of VERONICA, to go: VERONICA?
Rearrange the letters in VERONICA and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of VERONICA
7 letters out of VERONICA
6 letters out of VERONICA
5 letters out of VERONICA
4 letters out of VERONICA
3 letters out of VERONICA
2 letters out of VERONICA
Contextual use of VERONICA
What's nearby VERONICA
Lookup in Wiki for VERONICA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VERONICA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VERONICA"