Is SUBTITLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SUBTITLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - translation of foreign dialogue of a movie or TV program
- noun - secondary or explanatory title
- verb - supply (a movie) with subtitles
- A secondary, usually explanatory title, as of a literary work.
- A printed translation of the dialogue of a foreign-language film shown at the bottom of the screen.
- A printed narration or portion of dialogue flashed on the screen between the scenes of a silent film.
- To give a subtitle to.
- To provide with subtitles: a film that was subtitled for English-speaking audiences.
- verb - to give a secondary title to
There are 8 letters in SUBTITLE: B E I L S T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SUBTITLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SUBTITLE, to go: SUBTITLE?
Rearrange the letters in SUBTITLE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SUBTITLE
7 letters out of SUBTITLE
6 letters out of SUBTITLE
5 letters out of SUBTITLE
4 letters out of SUBTITLE
3 letters out of SUBTITLE
2 letters out of SUBTITLE
Contextual use of SUBTITLE
What's nearby SUBTITLE
Lookup in Wiki for SUBTITLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SUBTITLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SUBTITLE"