Is SIDEBAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SIDEBAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - (law) a courtroom conference between the lawyers and the judge that is held out of the jury's hearing
- noun - a short news story presenting sidelights on a major story
- A short, often boxed auxiliary news story that is printed alongside a longer article and that typically presents additional, contrasting, or late-breaking news.
- A conference between a judge and the attorneys of a case being tried, held outside of the jury’s range of hearing.
- noun - a short news story accompanying a major story
There are 7 letters in SIDEBAR: A B D E I R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SIDEBAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of SIDEBAR, to go: SIDEBAR?
Rearrange the letters in SIDEBAR and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SIDEBAR
6 letters out of SIDEBAR
5 letters out of SIDEBAR
4 letters out of SIDEBAR
3 letters out of SIDEBAR
2 letters out of SIDEBAR
Contextual use of SIDEBAR
What's nearby SIDEBAR
Lookup in Wiki for SIDEBAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SIDEBAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SIDEBAR"