Is ENORMITY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ENORMITY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of being outrageous
- noun - vastness of size or extent
- noun - the quality of extreme wickedness
- noun - an act of extreme wickedness
- The quality of passing all moral bounds; excessive wickedness or outrageousness.
- A monstrous offense or evil; an outrage.
- Great size; immensity: “Beyond that, [Russia’s] sheer enormity offered a defense against invaders that no European nation enjoyed” (W.
- noun - a grave offense against decency
There are 8 letters in ENORMITY: E I M N O R T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ENORMITY
To search all scrabble anagrams of ENORMITY, to go: ENORMITY?
Rearrange the letters in ENORMITY and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of ENORMITY
6 letters out of ENORMITY
5 letters out of ENORMITY
4 letters out of ENORMITY
3 letters out of ENORMITY
2 letters out of ENORMITY
Contextual use of ENORMITY
What's nearby ENORMITY
Lookup in Wiki for ENORMITY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ENORMITY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ENORMITY"