Is ETYMON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ETYMON in various dictionaries:
- noun - a simple form inferred as the common basis from which related words in several languages can be derived by linguistic processes
- An earlier form of a word in the same language or in an ancestor language.
- A word or morpheme from which compounds and derivatives are formed.
- A foreign word from which a particular loanword is derived.
- noun - the earliest known form of a word
There are 6 letters in ETYMON: E M N O T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ETYMON
To search all scrabble anagrams of ETYMON, to go: ETYMON?
Rearrange the letters in ETYMON and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ETYMON
What's nearby ETYMON
Lookup in Wiki for ETYMON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ETYMON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ETYMON"