Is DINOSAUR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DINOSAUR in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous extinct terrestrial reptiles of the Mesozoic era
- Any of various extinct, often gigantic, carnivorous or herbivorous reptiles of the orders Saurischia and Ornithischia that were chiefly terrestrial and existed during the Mesozoic era.
- A relic of the past: “living dinosaurs of the world of vegetation” (John Olmsted).
- One that is hopelessly outmoded or unwieldy: “The old, big-city teaching hospital is a dinosaur” (Peggy Breault).
- noun - one of a group of extinct reptiles
There are 8 letters in DINOSAUR: A D I N O R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DINOSAUR
To search all scrabble anagrams of DINOSAUR, to go: DINOSAUR?
Rearrange the letters in DINOSAUR and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of DINOSAUR
7 letters out of DINOSAUR
6 letters out of DINOSAUR
5 letters out of DINOSAUR
4 letters out of DINOSAUR
3 letters out of DINOSAUR
2 letters out of DINOSAUR
Contextual use of DINOSAUR
What's nearby DINOSAUR
Lookup in Wiki for DINOSAUR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DINOSAUR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DINOSAUR"