Is DETRITUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DETRITUS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the remains of something that has been destroyed or broken up
- noun - loose material (stone fragments and silt etc) that is worn away from rocks
- Loose fragments or grains that have been worn away from rock.
- Disintegrated or eroded matter: the detritus of past civilizations.
- Accumulated material; debris: “Poems, engravings, press releases—he eagerly scrutinizes the detritus of fame” (Carlin Romano).
- adj - particles of rock [n DETRITUS] : DETRITAL
There are 8 letters in DETRITUS: D E I R S T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DETRITUS
To search all scrabble anagrams of DETRITUS, to go: DETRITUS?
Rearrange the letters in DETRITUS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of DETRITUS
7 letters out of DETRITUS
6 letters out of DETRITUS
5 letters out of DETRITUS
4 letters out of DETRITUS
3 letters out of DETRITUS
2 letters out of DETRITUS
Contextual use of DETRITUS
What's nearby DETRITUS
Lookup in Wiki for DETRITUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DETRITUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DETRITUS"