Is COMPOSITION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COMPOSITION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the spatial property resulting from the arrangement of parts in relation to each other and to the whole
- noun - the way in which someone or something is composed
- noun - a mixture of ingredients
- noun - a musical work that has been created
- noun - musical creation
- noun - the act of creating written works
- noun - art and technique of printing with movable type
- noun - an essay (especially one written as an assignment)
- noun - something that is created by arranging several things to form a unified whole
- The combining of distinct parts or elements to form a whole.
- The manner in which such parts are combined or related.
- General makeup: the changing composition of the electorate.
- The result or product of composing; a mixture or compound.
- Arrangement of artistic parts so as to form a unified whole.
- The art or act of composing a musical or literary work.
- A work of music, literature, or art, or its structure or organization.
- A short essay, especially one written as an academic exercise.
- A settlement whereby the creditors of a debtor about to enter bankruptcy agree, in return for some financial consideration, usually proffered immediately, to the discharge of their respective claims on receipt of payment which is in a lesser amount than that actually owed on the claim.
- The formation of compounds from separate words.
There are 11 letters in COMPOSITION: C I I M N O O O P S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COMPOSITION
To search all scrabble anagrams of COMPOSITION, to go: COMPOSITION?
Rearrange the letters in COMPOSITION and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of COMPOSITION
9 letters out of COMPOSITION
8 letters out of COMPOSITION
7 letters out of COMPOSITION
6 letters out of COMPOSITION
5 letters out of COMPOSITION
4 letters out of COMPOSITION
3 letters out of COMPOSITION
2 letters out of COMPOSITION
Contextual use of COMPOSITION
What's nearby COMPOSITION
Lookup in Wiki for COMPOSITION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COMPOSITION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COMPOSITION"