Is POSITION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POSITION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the particular portion of space occupied by something
- noun - a point occupied by troops for tactical reasons
- noun - a way of regarding situations or topics etc.
- noun - the arrangement of the body and its limbs
- noun - the relative position or standing of things or especially persons in a society
- noun - a job in an organization
- noun - the spatial property of a place where or way in which something is situated
- noun - the appropriate or customary location
- noun - (in team sports) the role assigned to an individual player
- noun - the act of putting something in a certain place
- noun - a condition or position in which you find yourself
- noun - a rationalized mental attitude
- noun - an opinion that is held in opposition to another in an argument or dispute
- noun - an item on a list or in a sequence
- noun - the post or function properly or customarily occupied or served by another
- noun - the act of positing
- verb - cause to be in an appropriate place, state, or relation
- verb - put into a certain place or abstract location
- A place or location.
- The right or appropriate place: The bands were in position for the start of the parade.
- An area occupied by members of a force for a strategic purpose: The troops took up positions along the main road.
- The way in which something is placed: the position of the hands on the clock.
- The arrangement of body parts; posture: a standing position.
- An advantageous place or location: jockeys maneuvering for position.
- A situation as it relates to the surrounding circumstances: in a position to bargain.
- A point of view or attitude on a certain question: the senator’s position on arms control.
- Social standing or status; rank.
- A post of employment; a job.
- The area for which a particular player is responsible.
- The arrangement of the pieces at any particular time in a game such as chess, checkers, or backgammon.
- The act or process of positing.
- A principle or proposition posited.
- A commitment to buy or sell a given amount of securities or commodities.
- The amount of securities or commodities held by a person, firm, or institution.
- The ownership status of a person’s or an institution’s investments.
- To put in place or position.
- To determine the position of; locate.
- verb - to put in a particular location
There are 8 letters in POSITION: I I N O O P S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POSITION
To search all scrabble anagrams of POSITION, to go: POSITION?
Rearrange the letters in POSITION and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of POSITION
7 letters out of POSITION
6 letters out of POSITION
5 letters out of POSITION
4 letters out of POSITION
3 letters out of POSITION
2 letters out of POSITION
Contextual use of POSITION
What's nearby POSITION
Lookup in Wiki for POSITION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POSITION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POSITION"