Scrabble word: UNWRITTEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNWRITTEN exist?
Definitions of UNWRITTEN in dictionaries:
- adj - based on custom rather than documentation
- adj - using speech rather than writing
- adj - said or done without having been planned or written in advance
- Not written or recorded: an unwritten agreement between friends.
- Having authority based on custom, tradition, or usage rather than documentation: an unwritten law.
- Not written on; blank.
- adj - to form characters or symbols on a surface with an instrument [v WROTE, WRITTEN, WRITING, WRITES] : WRITABLE