Scrabble word: UNDULATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNDULATE exist?
Definitions of UNDULATE in dictionaries:
- verb - stir up (water) so as to form ripples
- verb - occur in soft rounded shapes
- verb - move in a wavy pattern or with a rising and falling motion
- verb - increase and decrease in volume or pitch, as if in waves
- adj - having a wavy margin and rippled surface
- To cause to move in a smooth wavelike motion.
- To give a wavelike appearance or form to.
- To move in waves or with a smooth, wavelike motion.
- To have a wavelike appearance or form.
- To increase and decrease in volume or pitch as if in waves.
- verb - to move with a wavelike motion
There are 8 letters in UNDULATE: A D E L N T U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNDULATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNDULATE plus a wildcard: UNDULATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNDULATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNDULATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.