Scrabble word: UNDULATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNDULATE exist?
Definitions of UNDULATE in dictionaries:
- verb - stir up (water) so as to form ripples
- verb - occur in soft rounded shapes
- verb - move in a wavy pattern or with a rising and falling motion
- verb - increase and decrease in volume or pitch, as if in waves
- adj - having a wavy margin and rippled surface
- To cause to move in a smooth wavelike motion.
- To give a wavelike appearance or form to.
- To move in waves or with a smooth, wavelike motion.
- To have a wavelike appearance or form.
- To increase and decrease in volume or pitch as if in waves.
- verb - to move with a wavelike motion