Scrabble word: SYNCHRONOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SYNCHRONOUS exist?
Definitions of SYNCHRONOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - occurring or existing at the same time or having the same period or phase
- adj - (digital communication) pertaining to a transmission technique that requires a common clock signal (a timing reference) between the communicating devices in order to coordinate their transmissions
- Occurring or existing at the same time.
- Moving or operating at the same rate.
- Having identical periods.
- Having identical period and phase.