Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: UNSHORN
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNSHORN exist?
Definitions of UNSHORN in dictionaries:
- adj - not sheared
- v - to cut the hair or wool from
There are 7 letters in UNSHORN: H N N O R S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNSHORN plus a wildcard: UNSHORN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNSHORN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNSHORN
- ... & Haryana High Court told unshorn hair is basic for Sikh SikhNet
- Blog COLES FINE FLOORING - Part 3
- Daphne and Apollo catrionamhairidh
- Here are two more not quite so woolly
- Sikh Topknot
- New York Twenty six year old Simran Preet Singh Lamba became the ...
- Kanga Wooden Comb
- headwear and unshorn hair turban boonga literally meaning of faith ...
- Web Builder Admin
- Hairy Tangled is a revision of the classic Rapunzel fairy tale ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.