Scrabble word: CHURN
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHURN exist?
Definitions of CHURN in dictionaries:
- noun - a vessel in which cream is agitated to separate butterfat from buttermilk
- verb - stir (cream) vigorously in order to make butter
- verb - be agitated
- To agitate or stir (milk or cream) in order to make butter.
- To make by the agitation of milk or cream: churn butter.
- To buy and sell (a client’s securities) frequently, especially in order to generate commissions.
- To make butter by operating a device that agitates cream or milk.
- To move with or produce great agitation: waves churning in the storm; so angry it made my stomach churn.
- verb - to stir briskly in order to make butter
There are 5 letters in CHURN: C H N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHURN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHURN plus a wildcard: CHURN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHURN
Images for CHURN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.