Scrabble word: CHURN
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHURN exist?
Definitions of CHURN in dictionaries:
- noun - a vessel in which cream is agitated to separate butterfat from buttermilk
- verb - stir (cream) vigorously in order to make butter
- verb - be agitated
- To agitate or stir (milk or cream) in order to make butter.
- To make by the agitation of milk or cream: churn butter.
- To buy and sell (a client’s securities) frequently, especially in order to generate commissions.
- To make butter by operating a device that agitates cream or milk.
- To move with or produce great agitation: waves churning in the storm; so angry it made my stomach churn.
- verb - to stir briskly in order to make butter