Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRUNCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRUNCH exist?
Definitions of CRUNCH in dictionaries:
- noun - the sound of something crunching
- noun - a critical situation that arises because of a shortage (as a shortage of time or money or resources)
- noun - the act of crushing
- verb - make a crushing noise
- verb - press or grind with a crushing noise
- verb - chew noisily
- verb - reduce to small pieces or particles by pounding or abrading
- To chew with a noisy crackling sound.
- To crush, grind, or tread noisily.
- To perform operations on; manipulate or process (numerical or mathematical data).
- To chew noisily with a crackling sound: crunching on celery.
- To move with a crushing sound: crunching through the snow.
- To produce or emit a crushing sound.
- The act or sound of crunching.
- A decisive confrontation.
- A critical moment or situation, especially one that occurs because of a shortage of time or resources: a year-end crunch; an energy crunch.
- A period of financial difficulty characterized by tight money and unavailability of credit.
- verb - to chew with a crackling sound
There are 6 letters in CRUNCH: C C H N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRUNCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRUNCH plus a wildcard: CRUNCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRUNCH
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRUNCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.