Scrabble word: CRUNCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRUNCH exist?
Definitions of CRUNCH in dictionaries:
- noun - the sound of something crunching
- noun - a critical situation that arises because of a shortage (as a shortage of time or money or resources)
- noun - the act of crushing
- verb - make a crushing noise
- verb - press or grind with a crushing noise
- verb - chew noisily
- verb - reduce to small pieces or particles by pounding or abrading
- To chew with a noisy crackling sound.
- To crush, grind, or tread noisily.
- To perform operations on; manipulate or process (numerical or mathematical data).
- To chew noisily with a crackling sound: crunching on celery.
- To move with a crushing sound: crunching through the snow.
- To produce or emit a crushing sound.
- The act or sound of crunching.
- A decisive confrontation.
- A critical moment or situation, especially one that occurs because of a shortage of time or resources: a year-end crunch; an energy crunch.
- A period of financial difficulty characterized by tight money and unavailability of credit.
- verb - to chew with a crackling sound