Scrabble word: HONOUR
In which Scrabble dictionary does HONOUR exist?
Definitions of HONOUR in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being honored
- noun - a tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction
- noun - the quality of being honorable and having a good name
- noun - a woman's virtue or chastity
- verb - bestow honor or rewards upon
- verb - show respect towards
- verb - accept as pay
- verb - to treat with respect
There are 6 letters in HONOUR: H N O O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HONOUR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HONOUR plus a wildcard: HONOUR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HONOUR
Images for HONOUR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.