Scrabble word: STOWAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STOWAGE exist?
Definitions of STOWAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the charge for stowing goods
- noun - a room in which things are stored
- noun - the act of packing or storing away
- The act, manner, or process of stowing.
- The state of being stored.
- Space or room for storage.
- A place or container for storage.
- Goods in storage or to be stowed.
- A charge for storing goods.
- noun - goods in storage
There are 7 letters in STOWAGE: A E G O S T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STOWAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STOWAGE plus a wildcard: STOWAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STOWAGE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STOWAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.