Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SETTLORS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SETTLORS exist?
Definitions of SETTLORS in dictionaries:
- noun - (law) a person who creates a trust by giving real or personal property in trust to a trustee for the benefit of a beneficiary
- n - one that makes a legal settlement
There are 8 letters in SETTLORS: E L O R S S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SETTLORS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SETTLORS plus a wildcard: SETTLORS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SETTLORS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SETTLORS
- settlors and American Indians. Original artwork for illustration in ...
- Early Western Spanish settlors Historical Reenactor Pictures ...
- HR-EWSS 00003 A trio of early western Spanish settlor historical ...
- Quorum Central How to appoint settlors Trustees Benef...
- Trust settlors taxed on their own expenses - SB Consulting blog - SB ...
- ... Pitfalls and Considerations for settlors Beneficiaries and Trustees
- settlors and people eligible to benefit under family trusts
- ... Another downside for settlors. Bloomsbury Tax Online
- New Settlers - Awesome Stories
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.