Scrabble word: SCORCHED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCORCHED exist?
Definitions of SCORCHED in dictionaries:
- verb - make very hot and dry
- verb - become superficially burned
- verb - destroy completely by or as if by fire
- verb - burn slightly and superficially so as to affect color
- verb - become scorched or singed under intense heat or dry conditions
- adj - dried out by heat or excessive exposure to sunlight
- adj - having everything destroyed so nothing is left salvageable by an enemy
- verb - to burn slightly so as to alter the color or taste
There are 8 letters in SCORCHED: C C D E H O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCORCHED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCORCHED plus a wildcard: SCORCHED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCORCHED
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCORCHED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.