Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REBOUND
In which Scrabble dictionary does REBOUND exist?
Definitions of REBOUND in dictionaries:
- noun - a movement back from an impact
- noun - a reaction to a crisis or setback or frustration
- noun - the act of securing possession of the rebounding basketball after a missed shot
- verb - spring back
- verb - return to a former condition
- To spring or bounce back after hitting or colliding with something.
- To recover, as from depression or disappointment.
- To reecho; resound.
- To retrieve and gain possession of the ball as it bounces off the backboard or rim after an unsuccessful shot.
- A springing or bounding back; a recoil.
- A rebounding or caroming ball or hockey puck.
- The act or an instance of taking possession of a rebounding ball.
- A quick recovery from or reaction to disappointment or depression.
- v - to spring back
There are 7 letters in REBOUND: B D E N O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REBOUND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REBOUND plus a wildcard: REBOUND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REBOUND
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REBOUND
- rebound The Legend of Earl The Goat Manigault - BasketBlog
- Tyco rebound
- Justin Bartha Catherine Zeta-Jones n The rebound (2009)
- rebound ...
- girl is happiest when she knows that you make her your everything in ...
- Writing sample in the Clairefontaine wirebound notebook with various ...
- Being Frugal and Making It Work The rebound - DVD Giveaway
- ... -Jones stars as Sandy in The Weinstein Companys The rebound (2010
- Isostatic rebound in Scandinavia
- Motorcycle Suspension Guide
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.