Scrabble word: REBOUND
In which Scrabble dictionary does REBOUND exist?
Definitions of REBOUND in dictionaries:
- noun - a movement back from an impact
- noun - a reaction to a crisis or setback or frustration
- noun - the act of securing possession of the rebounding basketball after a missed shot
- verb - spring back
- verb - return to a former condition
- To spring or bounce back after hitting or colliding with something.
- To recover, as from depression or disappointment.
- To reecho; resound.
- To retrieve and gain possession of the ball as it bounces off the backboard or rim after an unsuccessful shot.
- A springing or bounding back; a recoil.
- A rebounding or caroming ball or hockey puck.
- The act or an instance of taking possession of a rebounding ball.
- A quick recovery from or reaction to disappointment or depression.
- verb - to spring back