Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BOUNDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOUNDER exist?
Definitions of BOUNDER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who is morally reprehensible
- noun - someone who bounds or leaps (as in competition)
- adj - confined by bonds
- adj - held with another element, substance or material in chemical or physical union
- adj - secured with a cover or binding
- adj - (usually followed by `to') governed by fate
- adj - covered or wrapped with a bandage
- adj - headed or intending to head in a certain direction
- adj - bound by an oath
- adj - bound by contract
- adj - confined in the bowels
- An ill-bred, unscrupulous man; a cad.
- v - to spring off the ground
There are 7 letters in BOUNDER: B D E N O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOUNDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOUNDER plus a wildcard: BOUNDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOUNDER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOUNDER
- 1999 Fleetwood bounder 32H
- morgon p bokmssan intervjuar projektchef Jenni Haukio ...
- Teknologibolaget Teleste med huvudkontor i bo permitterar hela sin ...
- 50 bounder.
- Physical and Occupational Therapy Programs - Exeter - NH Access ...
- Den hr miljvnliga sopbilen transporterar sopor i bo.
- Summary for season 1951 - 1952
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.