Scrabble word: RAWNESSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAWNESSES exist?
Definitions of RAWNESSES in dictionaries:
- noun - a chilly dampness
- noun - the state of being crude and incomplete and imperfect
- noun - a pain that is felt (as when the area is touched)
- noun - lack of experience and the knowledge and understanding derived from experience
- adj - to prepare food by heating [v -ED, -ING, -S] : COOKABLE
- noun - a sore or irritated spot
There are 9 letters in RAWNESSES: A E E N R S S S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAWNESSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RAWNESSES plus a wildcard: RAWNESSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAWNESSES
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RAWNESSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.