Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: POMPADOUR
In which Scrabble dictionary does POMPADOUR exist?
Definitions of POMPADOUR in dictionaries:
- noun - French noblewoman who was the lover of Louis XV, whose policies she influenced (1721-1764)
- noun - a hair style in which the front hair is swept up from the forehead
- verb - style women's hair in a pompadour
- A woman’s hairstyle formed by sweeping the hair up from the forehead.
- A man’s hairstyle formed by brushing the hair up from the forehead.
There are 9 letters in POMPADOUR: A D M O O P P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POMPADOUR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POMPADOUR plus a wildcard: POMPADOUR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POMPADOUR
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POMPADOUR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.