Scrabble word: NAUTILUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does NAUTILUS exist?
Definitions of NAUTILUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a submarine that is propelled by nuclear power
- noun - cephalopod mollusk of warm seas whose females have delicate papery spiral shells
- noun - cephalopod of the Indian and Pacific oceans having a spiral shell with pale pearly partitions
- A cephalopod mollusk of the genus Nautilus, especially N.
- The paper nautilus.
- noun - a spiral-shelled mollusk
There are 8 letters in NAUTILUS: A I L N S T U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NAUTILUS plus a wildcard: NAUTILUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NAUTILUS
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NAUTILUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.