Scrabble word: LIQUIDATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIQUIDATE exist?
Definitions of LIQUIDATE in dictionaries:
- verb - get rid of (someone who may be a threat) by killing
- verb - eliminate by paying off (debts)
- verb - convert into cash
- verb - settle the affairs of by determining the debts and applying the assets to pay them off
- To pay off (a debt, a claim, or an obligation); settle.
- To settle the affairs of (a business firm, for example) by determining the liabilities and applying the assets to their discharge.
- To convert (assets) into cash.
- To put an end to; abolish.
- To put to death; kill.
- To settle a debt, a claim, or an obligation.
- To settle the affairs of a business or an estate by disposing of its assets and liabilities.