Scrabble word: LIQUIDATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIQUIDATE exist?
Definitions of LIQUIDATE in dictionaries:
- verb - get rid of (someone who may be a threat) by killing
- verb - eliminate by paying off (debts)
- verb - convert into cash
- verb - settle the affairs of by determining the debts and applying the assets to pay them off
- To pay off (a debt, a claim, or an obligation); settle.
- To settle the affairs of (a business firm, for example) by determining the liabilities and applying the assets to their discharge.
- To convert (assets) into cash.
- To put an end to; abolish.
- To put to death; kill.
- To settle a debt, a claim, or an obligation.
- To settle the affairs of a business or an estate by disposing of its assets and liabilities.
There are 9 letters in LIQUIDATE: A D E I I L Q T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIQUIDATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIQUIDATE plus a wildcard: LIQUIDATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIQUIDATE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIQUIDATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.