Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LIQUID
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIQUID exist?
Definitions of LIQUID in dictionaries:
- noun - a substance that is liquid at room temperature and pressure
- noun - the state in which a substance exhibits a characteristic readiness to flow with little or no tendency to disperse and relatively high incompressibility
- noun - fluid matter having no fixed shape but a fixed volume
- noun - a frictionless continuant that is not a nasal consonant (especially `l' and `r')
- adj - existing as or having characteristics of a liquid
- adj - filled or brimming with tears
- adj - clear and bright
- adj - changed from a solid to a liquid state
- adj - smooth and flowing in quality
- adj - smooth and unconstrained in movement
- adj - in cash or easily convertible to cash
- The state of matter in which a substance exhibits a characteristic readiness to flow, little or no tendency to disperse, and relatively high incompressibility.
- Matter or a specific body of matter in this state.
- A consonant articulated without friction and capable of being prolonged like a vowel, such as English l and r.
- Of or being a liquid.
- Melted by heating: liquid wax.
- Condensed by cooling: liquid oxygen.
- Flowing readily; fluid: added milk to make the batter more liquid.
- Having a flowing quality without harshness or abrupt breaks: liquid prose; the liquid movements of a Balinese dancer.
- Articulated without friction and capable of being prolonged like a vowel.
- Clear and shining: the liquid brown eyes of a spaniel.
- Readily convertible into cash: liquid assets.
- noun - a substance that flows freely
There are 6 letters in LIQUID: D I I L Q U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIQUID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIQUID plus a wildcard: LIQUID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIQUID
Images for LIQUID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.