Scrabble word: LIQUID
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIQUID exist?
Definitions of LIQUID in dictionaries:
- noun - a substance that is liquid at room temperature and pressure
- noun - the state in which a substance exhibits a characteristic readiness to flow with little or no tendency to disperse and relatively high incompressibility
- noun - fluid matter having no fixed shape but a fixed volume
- noun - a frictionless continuant that is not a nasal consonant (especially `l' and `r')
- adj - existing as or having characteristics of a liquid
- adj - filled or brimming with tears
- adj - clear and bright
- adj - changed from a solid to a liquid state
- adj - smooth and flowing in quality
- adj - smooth and unconstrained in movement
- adj - in cash or easily convertible to cash
- The state of matter in which a substance exhibits a characteristic readiness to flow, little or no tendency to disperse, and relatively high incompressibility.
- Matter or a specific body of matter in this state.
- A consonant articulated without friction and capable of being prolonged like a vowel, such as English l and r.
- Of or being a liquid.
- Melted by heating: liquid wax.
- Condensed by cooling: liquid oxygen.
- Flowing readily; fluid: added milk to make the batter more liquid.
- Having a flowing quality without harshness or abrupt breaks: liquid prose; the liquid movements of a Balinese dancer.
- Articulated without friction and capable of being prolonged like a vowel.
- Clear and shining: the liquid brown eyes of a spaniel.
- Readily convertible into cash: liquid assets.
- noun - a substance that flows freely